Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Help From All You Cut Auto Experts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
i picked up a album full of cut auto's today was able to figure out who most of sig were of excpt these any help would be great
also how much does psa charge to slab a auto authentic? never did it before
File315-1.jpg

File316-1.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Erich said:
Coveleski, Erstine, Roush Gehringer and Terry are at the top. Not sure who the second one is. At first I thought Drysdale.
The last ones are Allie Reynolds,John Milner and I can't figure out the one in the middle.And the top left is Drysdale.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
stan coveleski
don drysdale
carl erskine
edd roush
allie reynolds
charlie gehringer
bill terry
gil mcdougald
john milner

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
stan coveleski
don drysdale
carl erskine
edd roush
allie reynolds
charlie gehringer
bill terry
gil mcdougald
john milner
you guys rule thanks

glad i could help. Who else you got? its also strange that Milner is in there when all those guys played 50s and earlier (well drysdale to the late 60s) and milner was from 70s-80s

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
383astro said:
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
stan coveleski
don drysdale
carl erskine
edd roush
allie reynolds
charlie gehringer
bill terry
gil mcdougald
john milner
you guys rule thanks

glad i could help. Who else you got? its also strange that Milner is in there when all those guys played 50s and earlier (well drysdale to the late 60s) and milner was from 70s-80s
yea wierd right???? so good ones both lefty's mccarthy willie mays couple fellers, monte irvins, seaver,musial,spahn, ryan,ruffing a whole bunch

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
PSA's prices are on their web-site. You might wait until they have a $10 special since you have so many and most would fit that deal (meaning mostly common HOFers and other stars).

Any other "sleepers" that you got in the lot?

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
stan coveleski
don drysdale
carl erskine
edd roush
allie reynolds
charlie gehringer
bill terry
gil mcdougald
john milner
you guys rule thanks

yea wierd right???? so good ones both lefty's mccarthy willie mays couple fellers, monte irvins, seaver,musial,spahn, ryan,ruffing a whole bunch

Lefty Grove? if so that is a nice one

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
383astro said:
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
asmsportscards said:
383astro said:
stan coveleski
don drysdale
carl erskine
edd roush
allie reynolds
charlie gehringer
bill terry
gil mcdougald
john milner
you guys rule thanks

Lefty Grove? if so that is a nice one
yup booth grove and gomez

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
most of those are NOT cuts, they are 3X5s, and dont cut them down smaller .....

Very nice group of 3X5s

older than you guys said.... and very strange to have Milner with them is right, even though the oldest players did live long lives well into Milners career :)

HOFers
Coveleski was a rookie in 1912, Roush 1913, Gehringer, Terry in the 1920s+ they are the best ones in the group you showed.

if you got 100 of these and these that you showed are just an example what else did you get??? Im sure you got some very desirable players in that find.

funny thing is in about 30 years collectors will be showing unknown autographs of players from this 2000+ generation and Id say 99% will be close to impossible to ID, if the collectors that obtained them originally dont put pencil notations of the players name on the back or corner. A modern player scribble is lame to say the least, especially when you compare them to vintage players like these...