Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf US Army All-American Football (RETAILER ONLY!!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This release has established itself as home of tomorrow's college football stars, the only cards of these players available during their eagerly anticipated college football career.

Unlike previous years, we have slashed production with every card numbered to 50 or less. In addition, we are bringing back the popular Autographed Jumbo Patch and Jumbo Jersey Rookie Cards…

THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH DISTRIBUTORS!!!!!!

This item is ONLY available to direct accounts…..

99 Factory sealed cases made!!!!!

12 Boxes per case

12 AUTOGRAPHED CARDS PER BOX (ALL NUMBERED TO 50 OR LESS!)

http://www.leaftradingcards.com/2012_Leaf_Army_Football/AllAmericanArmy_SellSheet.pdf

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
crazy, this will just go up even more and more

2012 LEAF ARMY ALL-AMERICAN FOOTBALL

Due to a production issue, we are having to reduce our already insanely low print run of 99 cases to a mere 83 cases!!!!!

We will only be producing 83 numbred cases….

Due to this issue, we are now COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
coming out soon.

can someone explain why this set is so "HOT" for some of us that have no clue about it

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I'm buying a case b/c I made a huge return on the product last year. I did good without even waiting for the season to kick off to sell, which was a mistake for some guys that I sold cheap that turned out contributing big time to their team as true freshmen (de'anthony thomas, austin sefarian-jenkins). I'm not sure what the early army releases in metal draft and valiant will do to the product though.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I cannot wait for this product - the Army releases in Valiant and Metal are nice but very limited - this has all the bells and whistles, patches, Barry Sanders Sr. Autos you name it!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Is there an MSRP attached to this yet? With the potential for a sell out I understand it will probably go up somewhat quickly.