Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Chrome Top 100 Rookie & Prospect Sale Rankings MARCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Just published the March edition of the Bowman Chrome Top 100 Rookie & Prospect Sales. Lots of movement from February and a number of cards breaking into the rankings for the first time. Matt Harvey was the biggest mover going from 83th in February to 37th in March. Check out the list via the link below. Hope its a good resource for everyone. Will be fun to see what happens in April once MILB games get fired up.

http://topprospectalert.com/2012/04/02/ ... arch-2012/

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
danimal said:
Sjrmn91 said:
Can anyone tell me why there's no love for Henderson Alvarez?

His auto is not a bowman chrome. It is a retail bowman "foil" card.

Got it. Thanks! I've always been curious, never realized there was a distinction/difference between the autos.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Why is Starling Castro still on the list? Is there ever a qualification for a player to be dropped because he's no longer a prospect, because I don't see Carlos Santana on here, and his stuff is pretty hot right now.? Just curious. Thanks for the list as usual.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Why is Starling Castro still on the list? Is there ever a qualification for a player to be dropped because he's no longer a prospect, because I don't see Carlos Santana on here, and his stuff is pretty hot right now.? Just curious. Thanks for the list as usual.

How is Carlos Santana hot right now? I wish it were the case but I'm just not seeing it. That being said, I believe that if he stays healthy that we will see his cards go up during the season but, until that time, I'm good with continuing to buy.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:

Glad you enjoy the list :) Santana is at #31 this month up from #38 last month. Ton of talent if he can ever stay healthy. I agree that Castro is overpriced right now about as much as anyone out there.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Chris Archer went off on March 5th for $13.49. Put him at #82 for the month. (not sure where $15.61 came from no one sold at that price this past month)

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
topprospectalert said:
hive17 said:

Glad you enjoy the list :) Santana is at #31 this month up from #38 last month. Ton of talent if he can ever stay healthy. I agree that Castro is overpriced right now about as much as anyone out there.

Now that is simply idiotic. If he were overpriced then there would be a decent supply available at current market rates. Just compare to Profar who is in the same $ tier for raws and refractors. Overall supply: 29 vs 43 available, and 55 vs 177 completed.

Also, your clickable player links are worthless. What's the point of only using Bowman Chrome auto data, when you link to just their name-because that helps a whole lot.

The player links should point to this search: name au* year bowman (chrome, draft) -(ster*, non, box*, case*, pack*)

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
double trolling post.

Buying/Trading for Starlin Castro. Have lots of nice prospect stuff and PP available.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Jenkinssssss said:
topprospectalert said:
hive17 said:

Now that is simply idiotic. If he were overpriced then there would be a decent supply available at current market rates. Just compare to Profar who is in the same $ tier for raws and refractors. Overall supply: 29 vs 43 available, and 55 vs 177 completed.

Also, your clickable player links are worthless. What's the point of only using Bowman Chrome auto data, when you link to just their name-because that helps a whole lot.

The player links should point to this search: name au* year bowman (chrome, draft) -(ster*, non, box*, case*, pack*)

You're right. Besides, I like the website you put together MUCH better.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Jenkinssssss said:
topprospectalert said:
hive17 said:

Don't plan on making any format changes. Would suggest just doing your own search in another window/tab if you see a player you want to search for on ebay if the clickable links are not of value to you.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
nborton said:
It's weird that Holland hasn't picked up more steam. He got exposure in the playoffs, and he's just as likely as anyone to breakout this year.

Ya I agree. This may be the year though :cool:

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Thanks for all your hard work on this list.
It looks like Feb. is the month to buy the sample I looked at prices dipped between Jan and March.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
I appreciate the kind words. Yes it looks like Feb was better month to buy than Jan or March. Interested to see what April looks like at the end of the month. Already seen some big spikes on some lower level guys pushing into double digits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts