Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darvish Museum Redemption - What Do I Have Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Anyone know exactly what a "Gold Parallel" gets you?

youred.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Keyser Soze said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item58934030aa&item=380427579562&nma=true&pt=US_Baseball&rt=nc&si=ZO7MdG3G3RL2wR%252FBPG0aYdqibEg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Even more than I thought

WOW :shock:

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Holy chit, thanks guys! I hate shipping overseas, but I guess that's the best option with this one. Ughh. I assume the $2k auction was a Buy-It-Now? Do you think it could do better in a straight auction? What if I redeemed it? Sorry so many questions lol!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
allstars said:
Holy chit, thanks guys! I hate shipping overseas, but I guess that's the best option with this one. Ughh. I assume the $2k auction was a Buy-It-Now? Do you think it could do better in a straight auction? What if I redeemed it? Sorry so many questions lol!
Sell at auction. Let the overseas guys battle it out and worry about redeeming it!!
Make sure you note it's /5!!

Good Luck!
Let us watch it when you list it!!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
matfanofold said:
I would not wait to redeem, and I probablly would not sell overseas either.

Great pull!
Biggest mistake ever.
That is where the most $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will come from.

Shipping to the Asias is simple and painless if you know how to do it right.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Russ S. said:
allstars said:
Sell at auction. Let the overseas guys battle it out and worry about redeeming it!!
Make sure you note it's /5!!

Good Luck!
Let us watch it when you list it!!

+1. List at .99, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Russ S. said:
matfanofold said:

Great pull!
Biggest mistake ever.

I would prefer not to deal with shipping overseas despite knowing how to do it right. I think the demand for his cardstock it great enough to marginalize the overseas premium right now thus no need to open that potential can of worms. To each there own though...

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
matfanofold said:
Russ S. said:
matfanofold said:

Great pull!
Biggest mistake ever.

I would prefer not to deal with shipping overseas despite knowing how to do it right. I think the demand for his cardstock it great enough to marginalize the overseas premium right now thus no need to open that potential can of worms. To each there own though...

And besides, the high rollers overseas utilize US-based bidder services that will bid/buy for them on ebay and then ship them the item for a fee. I've sold items to several such bidder services.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
To Each their own I guess.
I'd prefer not to leave money on the table, but hey, I like $$$$.
:cool:

Besides, what harm is a little competition between the Asia market and the crazy Topps set collectors.

/10

Aug 1, 2011
Buy It Now with Instant Payment. That should weed out a little bit of fraud.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I'd redeem it first. I'd imagine it's signed and ready to ship since they just posted all those photos of Darvish signing his Bowman Chrome cards.

Members online

Latest posts