Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird USPS email -- Anyone know what this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

This has to relate to something I bought or sold on eBay. There's no other explanation really...

[h=1]Parcel is located already at the post office[/h]
Delivery information,

We couldn’t deliver your parcel.
Status deny\An error at postal code.

LOCATION OF YOUR ITEM:Fort Worth
DELIVERY STATUS: sorting
SERVICE: Expedited Shipping
ITEM NUMBER:U881732177NU
FEATURES: No

Label is enclosed to the letter.
Print your label and show it at the post office.

Important information!
If the parcel isn’t received within 30 working days our company will have the right to claim compensation from you for it's keeping in the amount of $16.17 for each day of keeping.

You can find the information about the procedure and conditions of parcels keeping in the nearest office.

Thank you for using our services.
USPS Global.

Anyone know what this letter means, or received one before?

Is it something I sent? Something I was supposed to receive? What is that item #? Why am I being threatened with paying $16.17/mo. for something that is, in the least, unclear as to what it is? My name is DEFINITELY not "Delivery Information' , so, was this sent in error? Why would USPS call itself 'our company', seems like the wrong syntax for a form letter? Who would I contact at USPS to figure out what went on here?

So confusing, so many questions. There was an attachment but it was a blank document.

Members online

Latest posts