Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those traveling to The 2012 National, what Hotel are you staying in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
looking at the Sheraton Baltimore, but i'm using points so can't remember what the rate is. it was cheaper than the Sheraton Inner City.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If I'm somehow able to go (depending on flight prices w/Delta Sky Miles) I'd be spending it at another member's pad. Still don't think I'll be able to swing it though ...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
If I'm somehow able to go (depending on flight prices w/Delta Sky Miles) I'd be spending it at another member's pad. Still don't think I'll be able to swing it though ...

How can this NOT be at the National???

P4120483.jpg

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Through a long-term hobby friend; I'm at a decent hotel near ths show for $99 per night

Rich

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
I went to Aberdeen when the national was in Bmore, saved myself quite a bit of money and went to a NYPA game.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
By me missing two months of work then taking another off for ^ that ^ trip. Baltimore is a bit of a jaunt for me from Ely, MN too :(

Gotta think about the after hours nightlife. They will need someone to MC the festivities. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lisa, is it the Hyatt Regency? I don't think it's attached technically but only a block or two away. But I try and stay there when needed, very nice restaurant uptop and it's got a great Piano bar/Lounge too.

It is attached to Inner Harbor area by land bridges tho', if that helps...

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Lisa, is it the Hyatt Regency? I don't think it's attached technically but only a block or two away. But I try and stay there when needed, very nice restaurant uptop and it's got a great Piano bar/Lounge too.

It is attached to Inner Harbor area by land bridges tho', if that helps...

Yes, I was able to get a decent rate there, so I booked it. It's close enough, IMO, so I'm happy.

Members online

Latest posts