Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gettin' Slabby With It

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
2012-04-29200759.jpg

2012-04-29202136.jpg

2012-04-29202142.jpg

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
BGS Bill? thats one pile o slabs.

Just wondering how profitable it was to send in ones where grading costs more than the card especially the Leaf/Valiant ones where the ROI isnt really there. I guess you're mainly holding but who knows.

Id love to see pics of big dogs. 'grats on all the gold.

Wes

OG
Administrator
$2312.

I certainly won't know how profitable until I've sold them all, but generally a gem adds more than $6 to a card. Even the cheap Leaf ones.

BGS Bill? thats one pile o slabs.

Just wondering how profitable it was to send in ones where grading costs more than the card especially the Leaf/Valiant ones where the ROI isnt really there. I guess you're mainly holding but who knows.

Id love to see pics of big dogs. 'grats on all the gold.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
$2312.

I certainly won't know how profitable until I've sold them all, but generally a gem adds more than $6 to a card. Even the cheap Leaf ones.

nice deal. i of course can do basic math, but you have to add in time and transactional costs as well and subtract the costs of all the 9s or worse. i would guess that you would do better $ and time wise putting your money into higher $ cards with greater 9.5 $ multipliers. Since almost every leaf and Sterling 9.5+s the return obviously isn't as great as chrome (plus other factors ofc). Hell most Valiant Pristines are barely getting $30.

GL and get ready to be VIP @ your post office haha.

Wes

OG
Administrator
With a butthole that tight, how do you poop??

Good to see your Vaj Walls gemmed

But seriously, that's ridiculous man

Maybe it's just too early on Monday morning for me, but I don't get either of these jokes.

nice deal. i of course can do basic math, but you have to add in time and transactional costs as well and subtract the costs of all the 9s or worse. i would guess that you would do better $ and time wise putting your money into higher $ cards with greater 9.5 $ multipliers. Since almost every leaf and Sterling 9.5+s the return obviously isn't as great as chrome (plus other factors ofc). Hell most Valiant Pristines are barely getting $30.

GL and get ready to be VIP @ your post office haha.

Most of the sub is higher end than the Leaf Valiant stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts