Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to send 2012 Bowman Wrappers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
“The first collectors to send in 24 hobby or 7 HTA wrappers will receive a FREE 5-card pack of exclusive Blue Wave Refractor Parallel cards! And that is not all! Bonus autographed cards featuring hot prospects such as Josh Bell, Dante Bichette, Jr., Gerrit Cole, Matt Purke and many more have been randomly inserted into these packs making them even better!
There are only 10,000 of these exclusive packs so pick up 2012 Bowman Baseball on May 9[SUP]th, [/SUP]rip it and send it right away to make sure you do not miss out! Once we receive wrappers for 10,000 packs we will no longer fulfill.
You can send your empty wrappers to:
Bowman Blue
P.O. Box 2008
Duryea, PA 18642

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I'm thinking this 10000 pack deal might be a bid for them to sell early all their stock. How many cases do they make of jumbo and hobby? I can't imagine that there are so many that they are really at risk of running out for at least a month.

Any know what their case production was?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Topps tweeted that they think they will be out of their 10k packs by early next week. Mass breakers alone that I've talked to will account for 25% of the packs and they've already started ripping

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I'm aware that they think that. Again, if this is just a ploy to increase sales, early rips and thus rebuys, of course theyd say that. I'm just wondering if that actual production numbers of cases bear that out.

Im not saying that they are wrong, but it strikes me that this could just be a marketing ploy. You get, what, 8 packs per jumbo case and 12 per hobby case? Do they tend to make more than a thousand of each case? I really don't know, and I'm sure that they made more cases than there are redemption packs, but with al the sit and speculation that occurs with this product, I think this might be a ploy to curtail that, but giving the impression that sitting on cases has an port unity cost to it, thus making those folks bust, and rebuy from Topps/distributors if they want to sit on more.

Just wondering.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Do you just send a 3x5 card with mailing info along with the empty packs?

Members online

Latest posts