Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jack Lambert signing plus some recent mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Jack Lambert had a signing today at a mall about an hour from me, so my brother-in-law and I went.

I got this signed, which I always wanted ever since I started collecting.

JackLambert16x20.jpg

I got these cards over the past week or so.

Heathcitylimitsauto.jpg

RevisBaldwindualauto.jpg

Woodson1989topps.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Fantastic Tim - everything looks great, and that Lambert photo is pretty iconic. The sig looks fantastic on it.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks fellas.

I've always seen the Lambert pic signed in silver, never gold. When I got up to the table I put the pic down and the helper there said "I assume you want silver" and I replied with "No, I want gold please", and then he said "Silver looks the best but it's whatever you want". After seeing it signed in gold and comparing mine to the one they had for sale in the store that's signed in silver I came to this conclusion....that guy is retarded.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
how was lambert towards the fans? his son played baseball for Kitanning high school and i played for deer lakes so we played each other twice a year, he would come to the games and sit at then end of the bleachers away from everyone and when people would try to talk to him he would ignore them or get up and walk away, it wasnt like people were hounding him for autographs but just going up to him to shake his hand, he was a real jerk sometimes

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
He was very nice, shaking everyone's hand and taking pictures with those who wanted them. When he first got there, as he was walking in he stopped and was talking to some young kid who was wearing a #58 jersey and the kid seemed happy and shocked that he was talking to him.

Members online

Latest posts