Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Odorizzi Myers called up to AAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well deserved for both. I bet at least one of them will see KC this season.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
You will see both this year, NO DOUBT in my mind being it MY OPINION. I see Moustakas or Butler getting traded at some point, probably Butler with Moustakas moving to 1B (ha ha due to Hosmer's inability to hit MLB pitching moving to DH) at some point to make room for Myers if that is indeed where they want him.

Last edited:

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
You will see both this year, NO DOUBT in my mind being it MY OPINION. I see Moustakas or Butler getting traded at some point, probably Butler with Moustakas moving to 1B at some point to make room for Myers if that is indeed where they want him.

You do realize Hosmer is KC's 1st baseman, right?

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
You will see both this year, NO DOUBT in my mind being it MY OPINION. I see Moustakas or Butler getting traded at some point, probably Butler with Moustakas moving to 1B at some point to make room for Myers if that is indeed where they want him.

Wat?

Myers = OF
Butler = Not getting traded DH
Moustakas = Not getting traded 3B
Oh, that Hosmer guy = 1B

How does trading either of the guys you mentioned "make room for Myers" ?

That being said, I have a feeling we will see Myers up in July. Odorizzi possibly sooner if the royals pitchers keep going down with injuries.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I can't remember who it was, but I'm still searching for the FCB'er who argued with me for about three pages that Odorizzi would be in MLB by now. According to him he was supposed to be in AAA about a season and a half ago. :)

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008

umm no Frenchy will be moved or let go.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
There is about a 99% chance that Moustakas won't be traded. I would think Hosmer would be a more likely trade candidate over Moose, but I don't see any of them going anywhere.....

tattooelement

Jul 9, 2010
me likely my Myers stash... :D

Wish I still had mine.

25 base chrome autos
15 bgs 9.5 chrome autos
8 refractor autos
12 bgs 9.5 refractor autos
5 blue refractor autos
3 bgs 9.5 blue refractor autos
1 orange refractor auto

Only have a 1/1 card of his now.

Looks like prices are getting back to where they were when I sold. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does in AAA!

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
2 base auto
2 base auto BGS 9.5
4 blue ref auto
blue ref auto bgs 9.5
blue ref auto bgs 10
3 gold ref auto
2 gold ref auto bgs 9.5
orange ref auto bgs 9.5

and

KGrHqRHJFUE9195gtlRBPkdGUoZ60_12.jpg

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Non of them need to be moved thats what you arent getting.
1b Hosmer
3b Moose
OF Myers/Gordon/Cain
DH Butler

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Congrats to Jake. I watched him pitch like his sophmore or junior year. He is from right around my area probably 30 or 40 minutes away. I was in a tournament my team got out of it and we just happened to be close to where they were playing and had heard about how good he was. He was pretty good haha obviously he was drafted. There were actually quite a few people there to watch him.

Latest posts