Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Blue Wave Packs Tally Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
When you receive your packs in the mail (or via UPS), post here how many you receive.

I'm curious to see how many of the 10,000 we are responsible for.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Monday bump. I anticipate many will receive their packs today. Hopefully I'll be one of them.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
so far, they are in the gold ref auto range, the autos.

mightve been overkill but shouldve done red wave autos as well...print run of 15 maybe

dave

WaxPax

Just received mine in Florida...got a bakers dozen instead of my 12...can't complain about that...now bust or sell?

DSC00635.jpg

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Just got of the phone with Topps.

From what they where saying to me is that everybody that had them delivered bye Monday should be fine..He also told me Topps was still sorting threw Mondays Mail on Tuesday.

I had my 2 packs of wrappers there on Sat. and from they way he was talking gave me mix reaction's because He said they where going threw Monday's mail On Tuesday and that's when they twitted they where out.

He also said they will mail out the rest of the packs at the end of the week.So if you don't get them bye early next week that means you didn't make the cut.

Members online

Latest posts