Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Topps replace damaged 2012 Chrome autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has had any success sending in damaged Chrome autos and having them replaced. It was damaged out of the pack, btw. I found on their website they have information about sending damaged cards in but theres something about needing a receipt and the original pack the damaged card came in?? Is this the only way they will do anything?? The store I go to doesn't even give receipts for packs.

Last edited:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Do you think I could go back to the store and just buy more packs and ask for a receipt or will there be some way to tell that its not the receipt for the packs it came in?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Do you think I could go back to the store and just buy more packs and ask for a receipt or will there be some way to tell that its not the receipt for the packs it came in?
That will work. They just need those items. It must be pretty obvious that it was damaged in the printing or pack out process.

Latest posts