Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you guys think? Good idea or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jock176

Aug 27, 2008
What do you guys think about (of course this would totally be up to CGilmore) the possibility of archiving stories like what just happened to Joe (muskiefan) with Brandon Phillips and some of the other great stories that I have read over the years from the great members of FCB. I also think it would be a great idea for Chris to give an end of the year award to the top five stories or have us vote on them.
I thought of this as I was reading Joe's story and thought of some the other great stories other members have shared. It is shame that new members who come aboard don't get a chance a to read them.
I am just throwing this out there for discussion, maybe it's possible maybe it's not. If anyone wants to add to this or take away from this feel free. I am ok with criticism. I hope this helps makes FCB even better. Scott

Jock176

Aug 27, 2008
That is a great idea! For us who been around for a long and remember some of the great stories for members who are no longer with us and the ones who are still here. It would be great to look back. You know Chris there a lot who sit back and just read more then participate. For those who just read, you can only read so many how much I paid for, guess how I got screwed, how do I ship, where do i buy from. Those are important don't get me wrong, but stories like Joe's are great reads and gets to the heart of why we really love the games that we do. Most important why we collect. I think there are many important subjects the we read on the boards. But the ones that have a personal touch to them make it all the better to be here. I hope you don't think I was to dramatic or anything .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts