Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Shipping Label - HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
So, I was going to ship a bunch of stuff on Tuesday but due to some craziness in life, got delayed...Haven't used paypal shipping in a while, but decided to create labels on paypal

I had the labels dated on 5/29/12...In the past, I've printed the labels and shipped them on 5/29/12 or several days later with no problems

But the problem is I never printed them and now its a day and a half later and I can't reprint them - appears there is a 24 hour rule

So am I out of luck with this shipping labels? Are they essentially voided because I never printed them?

I mean it's a lesson if that's the case of about $10 - $15 that I'll learn from, but it would mean a lot if someone had any type of resolution...seems silly that the label is now void because I didn't print it within 24 hours

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
you will have to cancel the labels. The post office will refund your money, in about 3 weeks.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
you will have to cancel the labels. The post office will refund your money, in about 3 weeks.

Got ya...cancel the labels through paypal, redo them and PRINT THEM right away this time...will I actually receive a check from the post office or through paypal?

Thanks for your input!

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
wow and there is 48 hours to void - so I can't void...well I'm glad I'm only shipping a handful of items! To the 3 or so boardies who bought from me - I apologize for the delay, will be getting to the Post Office Thursday/Friday and shipping through there and getting new DC #s...will PM to everyone updated DC Numbers!

Everyone, as stated above...PRINT your paypal label immediately!!!! or at least to PDF!

At least the US Post Office is getting the support, not paypal! I blame paypal lol

Members online

Latest posts