Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Current NFL WR

Best NFL WR

• Calvin Johnson

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Andre Johnson

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Steve Smith (CAR)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wes Welker

• Larry Fitzgerald

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Roddy White

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Victor Cruz

• Marques Colston

• Other

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm pretty sure I know who is going to win this one, but lets see anyway.

Feel free to post your reasoning. If you choose other, please post and let us know who and why.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I went with Calvin by a mile. Second would go to Fitz and then Andre Johnson. There are a lot of really good receivers but none really come close to those three.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I went with Fitz, and just like the RB poll, I'm a biased homer.

I think Fitz is the better all around WR between him, Calvin, and AJ80....although it's not by much.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
I have to go with Calvin Johnson as well. I think Fitz could easily push for this title if he had more weapons around him but right now he doesn't. He still makes a great push for himself given the team he is a part of.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I begrudgingly say Calvin Johnson, as my Miami homerism makes me want to say AJ80. The thing that puts Megatron above the rest is his ability to get the ball, no matter where it is thrown. He can have two or three guys on him and still power through them like a knife through butter and come down with the ball in a clutch situation.

Rounding out my top five - Second is Andre Johnson, a very close third is Larry Fitzgerald, fourth is Miles Austin, and fifth is Victory Cruz.

I still don't believe Steve Smith is a top guy. Congratulations, you put up nice numbers as the only receiver on your team. You're like the spelling bee champion of a special ed class.

Welker is the product of a system in my opinion, as I've never really been impressed with his skillset. He racks up the yards and big plays, sure, but there's never those highlights that make me say "How the **** did he manage to do that!?" like with the other guys in this list.

I have a vendetta against the Falcons because I dislike Matt Ryan, the nickname Matty Ice, and anyone who ever calls a boy named Matt/Matthew "Matty". If you are one of those people, please slap yourself for me.

Mike Wallace? Good but not great. He just runs really fast down the field and catches the ball. I'm not a fan of track star offenses like in Pittsburgh last year. It relies more on athletic ability than the combination of athleticism, skill, and smarts that I like to watch. I also hate fauxhawks.

Marques Colston is the product of Drew Brees. Any one of the Saints guys could be on this list any given week. Colston is definitely the most talented on his team, but if you take away Drew Brees and give him John Skelton or Kevin Kolb like Fitz has had to deal with, and Colston is far from a household name.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Slightly biased towards Steelers, but right now, today I'd rather have Wallace, and Wallace will be better than Calvin in the long run....

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I went with Fitz, although everything inside of me screamed "Calvin." Not sure why the voices have started screaming "Calvin," but it's a nice change from them screaming "Kill!" Damn bath salts.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I would put Fitzgerald 2nd behind Megatron and Andre Johnson 3rd. My only knock against Andre is that he is injury prone. He's a great receiver and has off the charts talent, but it doesn't help if you can't stay on the field. He's almost a lock to miss games every season.

Fitz does have incredible hands and still puts up great numbers with a less than stellar QB. I still don't believe anyone is better at getting the ball than Calvin.

I will also add that I believe AJ Green will be on the list in the next couple of years. He's a freak as well.

Members online

Latest posts