Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Buy now, pay later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Buy now, pay later (new cards 6/29)

new post coming shortly...

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Ugh man I am dieing to get that Gehrig bat, but I have a large pending deal at the moment. May be in touch for that

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Any Griffey?

Don't have anything of Griffey. Sorry and thanks!

Ugh man I am dieing to get that Gehrig bat, but I have a large pending deal at the moment. May be in touch for that

Had someone else express interest in the Gehrig so not sure whether it will still be around later, but feel free to drop a line.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
If you still have that McCutchen BGS9.5 AFLAC Auto that you posted a bit back and it is for sale, I'd be a buyer. I may also be interested in your Raw copy but based on what 9.5s have been going for, I can't go as high as your asking price so please let me know if that price is flexible.

Either way, great cards, thanks.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Replied, thanks

If you still have that McCutchen BGS9.5 AFLAC Auto that you posted a bit back and it is for sale, I'd be a buyer. I may also be interested in your Raw copy but based on what 9.5s have been going for, I can't go as high as your asking price so please let me know if that price is flexible.

Either way, great cards, thanks.

Hey, hope all is well.

The raws seem to sell for pretty close to what the 9.5's get for some reason. I could do $250 on it if that works. Right now kinda hoping I don't have to move the 9.5's, but if that changes I'll let you know.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Responded to pm's. One deal down, let's get some more...

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Replied, thanks

Hey, hope all is well.

The raws seem to sell for pretty close to what the 9.5's get for some reason. I could do $250 on it if that works. Right now kinda hoping I don't have to move the 9.5's, but if that changes I'll let you know.

Thanks for the reply, hope all is well with you as well.

If you decide to move the 9.5, please let me know. For now, I'll hold off on the raw, thanks.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Just added some new cards and scans...

lincecumpc

Jul 7, 2011
my friend is a big Kershaw fan so I forwarded this to him. he'll pm you if he can swing that gold ref auto.

Members online

Latest posts