Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrew McCutchen named June NL Player of the Month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
McCutchen hit .370 with 7 HR's and 26 RBI's for the month. His OPS was 1.152. For the season he is hitting .346 with 15 HR's, 51 RBI's and a 0.994 OPS. Last night he had 4 more hits.

Its the first Pirate to win the award since 2006. Bucs now a season high 7 games over .500.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
3/4 tonight with another HR, 2 RBI's, OPS over 1000 for the season. Leading the league in batting now at .360, ridiculous. His cardboard is starting to catch fire now as well.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
whoever wins the Central, their best player will win the MVP - AKA Votto vs. McCutchen

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
...the Brew crew faithful should be chiming in on Braun in 3.....2......1.....

Ha! Very true though. I could totally see Braun winning the MVP if they win the Central. But that is IF they win the Central and the Reds and Pirates do not make the playoffs.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I still think St. Louis will end up winning the division, but I can't see Milwaukee winning it. I wouldn't be surprised if Pittsburgh or Cincinnati won it, but I think Milwaukee is a cut below the other three teams. I don't think they have the offense to overcome their pitching.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
He's been insanely hot, wonder what a TCU red refractor auto would get now. Looks like I'll be doing some
Listing over the next few days if things keep up.

Adamlind2011

Jun 19, 2011
I have been away for the holiday and just looked to see this latest news of McCutchen being named NL June Player of the month. The Pirates are a very exciting story this season and I am just amazed at how McCutchen has improved year after year. Congrats to those Pirate fans....FINALLY something to look forward to and get excited about!

Members online

Latest posts