Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nice pc mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
first got a ttm, on a rookie card
greenetlglygy001.jpg

then got my third plate
bjhvkfkuy001.jpg

then opened up this pc peice. my third red refractor and finally got an orange to complete the rainbow
ghcfjcgcdkc001.jpg

also got 6 more base hodges chrome auto for a total of 131

opinions wanted

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
ostrander111 said:
abncollectsautos said:
ostrander111 said:
abncollectsautos said:
ostrander111 said:
Dude the Khalil Greene has his name spelled wrong

its his rookie, i guess that happens. is it a sp or something?

Thats what i was wondering... maybe it is, you dont see that very often.

whats the correct spelling?

Khalil

oh, didnt even notice. makes it even better, lol

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
jjj7880 said:
Sweet mailday! What did the orange and red set ya back if you don't mind me askin?

the red longoria bc auto and a couple other autos from my case break. ill traed just about anything for wes hodges

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dude...you are DOMINATING the Hodges market :mrgreen: Nice pickups (as usual)..hope its easier than it sounds to land the last 2 reds...thats tougher than pulling the super :?

Alex

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
metallicalex777 said:
Dude...you are DOMINATING the Hodges market :mrgreen: Nice pickups (as usual)..hope its easier than it sounds to land the last 2 reds...thats tougher than pulling the super :?

Alex

one of them belongs to a member here, and he has the nicest red refractor collection i have seen. i offered 4 reds and 2 supers for it but he said no and i cant blame him. the other red and the super have not been pulled as far as i know. thanks for the kind words though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts