Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Morning, both young and old.

Going to the dentist's for my annual cleanup at noon. Same hot assistant...so I'll have to wear denim to conceal excitement as much as possible...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Stopped over to try and persuade some MT guys to check in the Football side this week. Been VERY slow lately and hoping for a Preseason bump or two.

And Dan, most Previews I've seen still have NO winning the Division easily...

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Its going ok. I cant talk alex into just letting me give him that Ethier. lol I told him to just pay for shipping and its his.

He is a shrewd negotiator isn't he? As of now you are in a stalemate and stuck between free and $2.50 correct? I think you should settle on $1.26. It'll make him feel like he won :D

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Coffee is on

attachment.php

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
He is a shrewd negotiator isn't he? As of now you are in a stalemate and stuck between free and $2.50 correct? I think you should settle on $1.26. It'll make him feel like he won :D

lol, i asked him to just pay like 2-3 for shipping and he wants nothing to do with it.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Well, first, good morning! Second, this is being typed after getting a ride home from the shop. Need a new fan put in. The one that runs the ac, and the cools the engine, was on the way out. So the part is coming up from Indy. $310. I had the money sitting aside for a rainy day, it just came sooner than I thought!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts