Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
HS football game tonight -oldest G/Son injured out for rest of year . Tomorrow Water Ski tournament ,haven't been to see one in long time . Both over hour drive . Today hope to finish up closing pool . Saturday night invited to a class reunion -bunch few years younger but I worked at REC =free food LOL. Still sorting sports cards anybody want to trade ???? Who needs STAR WARS ??? Weight this morning = lowest in 40 plus years ,goal under 10 to lose . Sadly closing pool where I work out now back to GYM --UGH. Meds taken need refill coffee .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My hot streak of rips continues…

Two weeks ago I woulda said “Who TF is this guy?” Now he’s the hottest rookie…🤣

Got 23 golds instead of usual 18.

Also bought a Burrow 4 chrome pack tin…

IMG_4610.jpegIMG_4609.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4608.jpeg
    IMG_4608.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 3

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Nice rain, finally! Rain again in the morning, then near 80, then storms.

Happy A & G release day! The set I love to hate. So much stuff to take in. I always feel like I'm overlooking something. Then the non-sports & non-baseball cards, a majority of them I've never heard of before. Actors, writers, football, basketball, pickleball, rappers, soccer & Even the skateboarding, cranberry juice drinking, Fleetwood Mac listening Vlogger Nathan "Doggface" Apodaca.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Nice rain, finally! Rain again in the morning, then near 80, then storms.

Happy A & G release day! The set I love to hate. So much stuff to take in. I always feel like I'm overlooking something. Then the non-sports & non-baseball cards, a majority of them I've never heard of before. Actors, writers, football, basketball, pickleball, rappers, soccer & Even the skateboarding, cranberry juice drinking, Fleetwood Mac listening Vlogger Nathan "Doggface" Apodaca.
Afternoon all!

Yeah, the younger ones "celebrities", especially the actors, make me look them up...

Members online

Latest posts