Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===============-Sunday Morning Thread 8/05/2012=======================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Day off, still wake up early. Nothing planned though, so I see that as a plus!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning all!
Checking in before everyone wakes up.
Dan - How is the family feeling? All back to 100%, I hope.
We're good. My son can't seem to get rid of his coughing but other than that we are back to normal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
morning guys

It is going to be a cool day here today, only in the Mid 70's. Yesterday was 95 but a cool front has moved in after the storms flew through the area around
3:30 yesterday afternoon.

So not really much planned today. I'm going to pass on watch the stream today since it was having major issues yesterday too.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dave; I will echo my comments from yesterday.......we NEED the Bucs to win a game against the Bad Guys!

I just heard my own echo in the chat room. I would be happy to see the Pirates keep up thier winning ways. With all of that talent in minor league ball, they have a real opportunity over the next handful of years to turn their team around.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave; I will echo my comments from yesterday.......we NEED the Bucs to win a game against the Bad Guys!

they sure do George. I thought they were going to pull that one out last night.

they are predicting lots of rain this afternoon in Cincinnati so there might not be a game to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts