Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RECENT PICKUPS AND MAILDAYS (Couple Months Worth) HEAVY HOF PATCHES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Here are my maildays from the last few months, mostly baseball as always a few other stuff mixed in. Recently I've been really focused on acquiring HOF patches from every HOFer who has one and then I'll worry about getting nice doubles, so this is what I've got so far. Some tough ones out of the way...some really tough ones still to come. I'll post them in chronological order from least appealing to most appealing. Couple board members came up huge for me so I really have to thank them, couldn't have gotten this stuff either way you guys know who you are; thank you.

First couple HOF autos, couple nicknames.

get-attachment-1.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

KGrHqJHJDYE-8ydmlv6BQCi77gPg60_57.jpg

Couple non-baseball stuff, really love the hockey stuff had to get it as soon as I saw it. Still have to pick up one of these but the deal is in place.

Earl.png

Two of the best goalies in the NHL

photo.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Here are some of the less exciting patches..

Darryl.png

KGrHqYOKj4E6dpKZtupBP0j35LQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqZloE-tOUE3BBPy3i5swEQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqJnwE9elp87DHBPng5ZB6q60_57.jpg

Triple.png

KGrHqZHJE0E92JbcHEvBPjNZKSo5w60_12.jpg

Biggio.png

get-attachment-2.jpg

KGrHqNh8E-tBqZ0uTBP9hNt8sw60_57.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

The better stuff:

KGrHqJrIE-pcBCgrhBPubOjVOj60_3.jpg

CBPzUlwBWkKGrHqNi8E0GgWSTBNG21CQo9_3.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

KGrHqJHJE8E-vUdME76BPU0b2jt60_57.jpg

Carew.png

Hodges.png

JimRice2004Ultimate.jpg

FredLynn.png

Fergie.png

WillieStargell2004Ultimate.jpg

EnosSlaughter2005DonrussChampions2.jpg

TonyGwynn.png

BobFeller2.jpg

JuanMarichal2.jpg

KGrHqNpEE-7EcJ9BP8PghKz360_58.jpg

KGrHqVlMEGl3kyuBP8Pkholpw60_58.jpg

Finally, the NICE stuff:

KGrHqNh0E-jEcunpBPpbQ8jl4Q60_3.jpg

KGrHqYOKkYE420fmM-wBOSriBz9_12.jpg

KGrHqEOKjME6PUr5foVBOvEIvfjvw60_12.jpg

Rollie.png

DaveWinfieldPadres4.jpg

PatchRodCarew3.jpg

PatchJohnnyBench4.jpg

void0.jpg

T2eC16NHJHgE9n0yEi3MBP-OlQDuvQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqJqIE-0pIVrOFBPvFD7p0w60_57.jpg

DukeSnider2008ToppsSterling.jpg

KGrHqIOKi4E6RlppZYTBOw8gPgjBQ60_12.jpg

Love these Sterling's, still want to pick up one more guy from this set:

KGrHqJiwE-llhveGUBP7PNrC2fw60_12.jpg

T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhV7BP6nIJ860_12.jpg

T2eC16dHJGwE9nyUs8FBPkFGpBbg60_12.jpg

Reggie.png

Now, the MOJO pickups, since I know everyone on this board loves that word...

Really, really tough find.

IMG_0041.jpg

For this one, have to thank Matt (boomo), I picked up way too much stuff when this card came up. He bought it for me without ever doing business with me when he didn't know if he'd ever get what this card sold for back for it. Now that I've pretty much finished paying for it it's en route and I really can't wait to get this card, been trying for 5 years to pick it up. Not an easy HOF patch..

KGrHqZiYE-esN4ntRBP2H9RJcQ60_58.jpg

Not sure about this card, when it first came out there was so much hype people were loving it, I decided I might as well get one for around $500 since I thought that price sounded right for it. Ted patch on it looks much nicer in person lol.

Quad.png

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! AS ALWAYS ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The honus the honus. Some real familiar cards in there. Nicely done bud.

Your collection is up and running with some serious stunners

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks bud, hope to soon add some more cards that are familiar to you lol.

The honus the honus. Some real familiar cards in there. Nicely done bud.

Your collection is up and running with some serious stunners

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
All I can say is wow. I cant believe that they would cut up some of those jerseys though.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
good lord, man...:eek:

honus is awesome! and the last one, prime cuts...great price on that! was watching it

looking forward to aug n sep pickups!!

dave

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That's an insane load there including some absolute collection centerpieces!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
All I can say is wow. I cant believe that they would cut up some of those jerseys though.

Im Glad they did as I would never be able to afford full gamers (Nor would i want too) of some of these guys.

Joining forces :eek: you son of a ........ ;)

Incredible bud as you know where i stand on those pick up! I love Hofer Patch Pick ups and you did not disappoint one bit :cool: Incredible Stuff bud.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
good lord, man...:eek:

honus is awesome! and the last one, prime cuts...great price on that! was watching it

looking forward to aug n sep pickups!!

dave

Thanks a lot Dave, that Ott is still one of my favorite all-time PC cards. Hopefully I can get some nice ones in the next few months

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Im Glad they did as I would never be able to afford full gamers (Nor would i want too) of some of these guys.

Joining forces :eek: you son of a ........ ;)

Incredible bud as you know where i stand on those pick up! I love Hofer Patch Pick ups and you did not disappoint one bit :cool: Incredible Stuff bud.

:lol: thanks bud. I was definitely happy to get a few of those, but a few of those should definitely be upgraded in the future. Btw, your TOTT posts are insane, amazing group of cards, especially the duke of snider nicknames auto on that card for some reason that one really stuck with me lol. I look forward to seeing more of what you've got bud

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Two more to update that came in today...not the most exciting and not the best patches, but two HOFers and two HOF patches that at least for me weren't too easy to locate..

get-attachment-1-1.jpg

get-attachment-3.jpg

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks bud, definitely really tempted to take one of your cards off your hands right now lol

Which card is that?

By the way, that Dickey is awesome! One of the nicest looking GU sets ever made IMO.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Which card is that?

By the way, that Dickey is awesome! One of the nicest looking GU sets ever made IMO.

Ruth/Thorpe. Always wanted one of those. I like the Dickey too I only have one other patch from that set an Al Kaline and I love it too.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Ruth/Thorpe. Always wanted one of those. I like the Dickey too I only have one other patch from that set an Al Kaline and I love it too.

Feel free to drop me a line on it. I have one up on eBay now, but still have a second one.

Members online

Latest posts