Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you guys downloaded the mobile app?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I have downloaded it several time for my Iphone and for some reason I have never gotten it to work.

I'm sure it is something on my end, but I have given up trying.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yes and me no likes for my phone. I even have trouble with the internet link on my phone too. So I don't
post much when I'm not home. But this is just me.

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I use it on my Android tablet all the time. The initial welcome screen while it's loading (one with FCB logo) looks horrible - all pixelated around the logo. Other than that, it works like a charm. Oh, I wish there was an easy way to get to "Participated Threads" on most menus. I think it's just on the initial forums menu and not on individual forums. Going off memory as I'm at a PC/browser now. But I know I'm always looking for that when I'm in the Baseball thread.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I use it on my Android tablet all the time. The initial welcome screen while it's loading (one with FCB logo) looks horrible - all pixelated around the logo. Other than that, it works like a charm. Oh, I wish there was an easy way to get to "Participated Threads" on most menus. I think it's just on the initial forums menu and not on individual forums. Going off memory as I'm at a PC/browser now. But I know I'm always looking for that when I'm in the Baseball thread.

Id love to fix that pixelated image, but cant :-(

They got it right on the iphone.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've had the app for some time and like it a lot. Only issue is I cannot seem to figure out how to pull up older pm's when necessary on it, though it's a minor inconvenience.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I use it on my phone all the time great for pms and just ready/quick replies.
Users just need to post bucket links or photos in their threads since bucket links in signatures don't show up.

Members online

Latest posts