Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 8/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hicks obviously had a good week, but it's funny to me that they're still trying to defend themselves for ranking him idiotically high the last three or four years.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
JP what are your thoughts on Peralta. Is he kind of comparable to Chris Archer? Great stuff just needs to find the plate?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
JP what are your thoughts on Peralta. Is he kind of comparable to Chris Archer? Great stuff just needs to find the plate?

Drew (IL): It was a pleasent surprise to see Starling Peralta put together a nice game, especially with the cubs lack of pitching depth, I know he doesn't have Ace stuff, but could he be a mid rotation type guy? and how does he rank compared to other Cubs pitching prospects?

J.J. Cooper: He still has a long ways to go with consistency, but the stuff is there that when he has his slider, he can be a solid prospect. I think he's more of a 20-30 guy in the system right now, but he's taken some nice strides.

Apr 6, 2011
They seem to have a hate on for Rymer Liriano. In the Hot Sheet talk, they stated that his plus 50 ranking (Can't remember the exact number, but he didn't crack the top 50) still stands and he is nowhere near a top 25 prospect. Dude has 5 tools, plus he is currently tearing it up after his notorious slow start at a new level. I think they want to keeo his prices low so they can buy all of his stuff up before blowing the lid on him ;)

Members online

Latest posts