Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 05, 2022 * 20 posts * 324 views
nosterbor said: Never seen this. It is as big as the card. Did not know it existed. 2002 Flair Sweet Swatch Check List & Autograph Check List On back- BIG 5 X 7-3/4 It is the same size as the ... Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 26 posts * 513 views
mrmopar said: Robin Roberts /25. [image] Upset with myself, thought this was a poster, but just a magazine AD. Still cool and thankfully in line with ad prices and not posters! These are seldom ... Read more >>
August 05, 2022 * 8 posts * 246 views
jmc855 said: Just a turd. Wouldn't buy this card from him/her/whoever for a dollar now, on principle. Read more >>
August 03, 2022 * 9 posts * 184 views
CooperstownExpert said: Wanted to tap into the forum's collective expertise about this Bucky Harris letter. There sure isn't a market for Harris forgeries but the Memphis postmark bothers me a little. ... Read more >>
August 05, 2022 * 7 posts * 174 views
mrmopar said: I have never seen so many Scully autographs available on ebay than now. It's funny, his signature was clearly not scarce based on the dozens and dozens of them coming out of the ... Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 8 posts * 138 views
Jaypers said: As it currently stands, Soto and Bell would go to the Padres in exchange for the following prospects: - LHP MacKenzie Gore - OF Robert Hassell III - SS C.J. Abrams - OF James Wood ... Read more >>
August 03, 2022 * 5 posts * 136 views
dano7 said: A few days late getting this started! Chayce McDermott on a 2021 Bowman card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to the Asheville Tourists on 5/9/22. (He's now at Aberdeen) [image] Read more >>
August 06, 2022 * 4 posts * 109 views
finestkind said: Why do they call it international trading card day ? I know it used to be National trading card day in the past. Read more >>
August 02, 2022 * 5 posts * 162 views
gt2590 said: I love "find" stories! [image] There was a humungous pre-War collection brought in at the National on Saturday... [link] Read more >>
August 04, 2022 * 3 posts * 118 views
mrmopar said: I will chase these gold cards whenever they are reasonably priced. I have added several over the years, but most of the time they are either priced too high to begin with or sell ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...