Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are these guys in Leaf Signature Series BK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I just watched Chris from Cards Infinity rip 5-6 boxes of this product and I easily say I knew maybe 1 player.... and I wasn't sure if I really did.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Pmanning,

I think you have to know a little about the Basketball Draft (since it is a basketball draft product).... This set includes approximately 50 of the 60 drafted players in the draft..
The NBA draft as much as any other yields tons of great players outside the top few picks...

From the very beginning, this set was advertised as a draft set with veteran content...

With a miniscule production and ridiculous inscription cards and sick pippen patches, I feel it is a solid draft driven entry into this monopolistically lazy market.
BG

Last edited:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Have to say Bg having Mailman and Pippen ect on card autos, look much better than UD Fleer retro with those ugly stickers ruining the autographics throwback cards....

Members online

Latest posts