Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hunter Morris Southern League MVP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Watching him play a full season here in Huntsville has been fun. He improved everything he needed to.

The only thing im worried about is his home/away splits.....he makes Joe Davis look like coors field.

Home - .327/17 HR/ 1.001 OPS
Away- .280/ 11 HR/ .845 OPS

Either way great season for the hometown kid.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
He has been fun to watch this year. I only managed to catch about 6 or 7 games this year (and caught his HSV debut last year), but did manage to see him hit two triple and two home runs in those games.

1.jpg
17.jpg

There's even an off-chance we might get to see our second home grown talent next season if Jed Bradley can work his way out of Brevard.

Last edited:

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Beefycheddar is smiling with this news.
Sweet! He can finish paying for the one I sold him!

The buzz among other brewer fans I talk to are split - a lot like Corey Hart at 1st and think dealing Morris away would be good.
I get attached to prospects I follow and always hate to see them go, but I have to think there would be a nice return on him if he got dealt this off-season.
Will certainly be watching him in the AFL now that the brewers are finally on the team closet to my house. Go Desert Dogs!

Members online

Latest posts