Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Editorial-style blog post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Nice blog post, Brian. Your Greenberg collection is already awesome, so try not to get too frustrated or regretful about missing certain cards. You're young and will get them all eventually.
I don't have any vintage Greenberg cards, but I have a signed Hall of Fame plaque postcard like you. He signed mine on the back in red pen when I sent it through the mail to his home around 1985. It's still cool though.
I want to collect all of the cards of Greenberg's teammate, Charlie Gehringer, but it's just too expensive for me right now. Maybe someday.
Good luck on your collection!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Nice blog post, Brian. Your Greenberg collection is already awesome, so try not to get too frustrated or regretful about missing certain cards. You're young and will get them all eventually.
I don't have any vintage Greenberg cards, but I have a signed Hall of Fame plaque postcard like you. He signed mine on the back in red pen when I sent it through the mail to his home around 1985. It's still cool though.
I want to collect all of the cards of Greenberg's teammate, Charlie Gehringer, but it's just too expensive for me right now. Maybe someday.
Good luck on your collection!

Gehringer would be a GREAT player to collect. I was sniped on a dual cut of Greenberg and Gehringer /2 just the other day. I was peeved! It was a bad listing and a good price. Oh well.

Thanks for the kind words