Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Being lazy is awesome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this when the product was released. When it hit $50 or $60, I was gonna sell it but I was too lazy. Just threw it in a box instead and forgot about it until today

trout.jpg

I think I'll be motivated and sell it now

Attachments

• trout.jpg
    trout.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 63

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
man I love those finds. Not in the same league but I found a harvey ref auto the other day.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Not on the same level but I was going thru my cheap insert box over the weekend and found a 2011 Bowman Mike Trout Topps 100 insert in the $1-$5 section.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
My best Trout story...I was going through some oddball cards and found where I had ordered a couple of the FCB Razor sets that were given out at the National a couple years ago. Anyway, when I got the package from Gilmore it was missing a set, contacted him about it but never heard anything back in return. Anyway, when packaging up the FCB set, he sandwiched it inside some '10 Topps debut, one of which was a Trout. Sold it on eBay for $15 BIN. Not much, but it paid for the set I got and the set I didn't get, plus a couple of bucks.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I was going to sell my base and refractor that I have, then I lost them, then listed them, forgot about the auction (BIN/BO) and now I think I'm going to send them to BGS and wait until he wins ROY.

Nice work, Will! Way to be a lazy piece of XXXX!

Members online

Latest posts