Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best price on jerseys???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I've been looking to buy a few new jerseys, as I haven't bought any in a couple of years. I was surprised to see that the nice sewn authentic jerseys are @ $100 per everywhere I've looked. Anyone have any suggestions of the best (cheapest) price on an authentic jersey???

Thanks for any suggestions.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Let me know when you find these, looking for a few youth and adult sizes. They must be authentic. Just do not know if they are true authentic or knock-off.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I bought my nike elite (sewn letters) Andrew Luck jersey for $120 off of Indianapoliscoltsnflshop.com.. obviously they are Chinese company... they also operate mlbjerseys.com and several other football team sites. You may be able to find another team site through the Colts one.

If my Colts jersey is a knockoff, you wouldn't be able to tell, everything is there and it even came with Nike tags. I certainly wouldn't pay the $250 nike wants.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
I own a ton of jerseys. I buy them all really cheap from Asia. Like Shayscards79 said, you can't tell any of mine are knockoffs. I refuse to pay $250-$300 for a jersey when I can get something just as nice, and completely sewn on, for a fraction of the price. Wearing a really nice Jim brown Browns Mitchell & Ness Throwback jersey as I type this =)

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I own a ton of jerseys. I buy them all really cheap from Asia. Like Shayscards79 said, you can't tell any of mine are knockoffs. I refuse to pay $250-$300 for a jersey when I can get something just as nice, and completely sewn on, for a fraction of the price. Wearing a really nice Jim brown Browns Mitchell & Ness Throwback jersey as I type this =)
Where do you get them from, I have seen some really good versions and some really bad, it is hard to know when you buy online, but if we get a referral, that would be great.

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
Yes I too would like to know. I need a new Romo jersey for myself and I also need to get one for my wife since she (an Eagles fan) made a bet that if the Cowboys record at the end of the regular season was better than the Eagles, she would wear a Cowboys jersey in public.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I can tell the difference between a Steelers knockoff and a real authentic in a matter of seconds. I said it in the previous jersey thread just a couple weeks ago, you get what you pay for, just like almost everything else in life.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Yes I too would like to know. I need a new Romo jersey for myself and I also need to get one for my wife since she (an Eagles fan) made a bet that if the Cowboys record at the end of the regular season was better than the Eagles, she would wear a Cowboys jersey in public.

These are the same people that run that Colts site I bought my Luck jersey from.

http://www.dallascowboysnikeshop.com/

Great jerseys.. you could probably find one cheaper.. but these are worth it.

timb69

Aug 14, 2008
Douglasville, GA
I collect jerseys. Authentic, gamers, player issued, etc. It takes some looking but I can find decent gamer jerseys on ebay for a steal. Like this one I just bought for just under $170 delivered:

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

Members online

Latest posts