Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Metal Draft Tentative Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
It's so strange reading through the checklist. It goes something like this 19 year old prospect, 18 year old prospect, 19 year old prospect, 20 year old prospect, greatest MLB hitter of his generation (Pujols). 20 year old prospect, 1st round draft pick (2012), 21 year old prospect, All-Time Hit King (Rose).

The Rose and Pujols cards should be great added value if you are busting this product. Nice Job Leaf and BG. Really like that it includes Soler too.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Update: pinks /25 WILL be inserted in METAL baseball rather than rookie retro.. Should add even more value..
BG

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Pinks?? Didn't Topps just start doing pink? Blue Ripples gonna be included too? What about Disguise to play off the Camo Refractors?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
All pujols are short prints (below standard # print run)... Roses are in full qtys... BG

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I also have 5 cases coming in. I'm super excited about it. Valiant was a big profit maker for me. I'm looking forward to further success with Leaf products.

Was planning on 3-5 boxes, but definitely thinking about a case now. Happen to have more $ available than planned, and with BDP still a ways away might jump at Metal to hold me over.

Latest posts