Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Plenty of time left. Doesnt seem like it, but we still have over 2 months to find cards off of the list.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I was working nights this time last year. Kinda miss it. Now I go in at 5 and leave at 3:30.

Any have any advice for this situation?

Sold a card on eBay ($120). Printed the shipping label off through eBay. Package is undeliverable as addressed and notice left.

Buyer files claim, and eBay decides in my favor, because I shipped to their confirmed address on file with eBay/Paypal. I told the buyer I would ship the card back to them, if it shows up here.

Now, my dilemma is what to do if it doesn't show back up. It's been about a week and I haven't seen it.

Am I obligated to refund full/partial or did I fulfill my obligation by shipping to their address and It's on them for not picking it up at the PO?

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

A_Pharis

I was working nights this time last year. Kinda miss it. Now I go in at 5 and leave at 3:30.

Any have any advice for this situation?

Sold a card on eBay ($120). Printed the shipping label off through eBay. Package is undeliverable as addressed and notice left.

Buyer files claim, and eBay decides in my favor, because I shipped to their confirmed address on file with eBay/Paypal. I told the buyer I would ship the card back to them, if it shows up here.

Now, my dilemma is what to do if it doesn't show back up. It's been about a week and I haven't seen it.

Am I obligated to refund full/partial or did I fulfill my obligation by shipping to their address and It's on them for not picking it up at the PO?

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

You did your part. No reason for you to refund for something that's not your mistake. If it shows up - you send it back. If it doesn't, take it up with the P.O. The buyer is paying the idiot tax for not confirming his shipping address as correct.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just got paid for a card sold two weeks ago AFTER filing claim . At least it's ser# so shouldn't have an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts