Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
You did your part. No reason for you to refund for something that's not your mistake. If it shows up - you send it back. If it doesn't, take it up with the P.O. The buyer is paying the idiot tax for not confirming his shipping address as correct.

Thanks. This was my train of thought also. That said, I offered to work with him so that neither of us are 100% out, but pretty sure he's dead set on getting a 100% refund. Not gonna happen, so we'll see. He left positive feedback also. Which I found strange.

Anyhow, for Alex, my name is Steve.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Back to the US again next week for 8 days. This time with a group of 240 students...lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate when people do that crap. It is only 3 pieces. I am pretty sure that is why it is called Triple Threads and not 14 Threads.

Thanks you! I had a guy over on BO interested in my Upton relic from the same set but mine only says J-UP and he was trying to tell me its only a $1 card because it only has 3 pieces of a jersey. I showed him that one and he said that I can't compare mine to the one on the bay because the one on ebay has 14 jeresys compared to my 3. Just one of those ::facepalm:: moments

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Thanks you! I had a guy over on BO interested in my Upton relic from the same set but mine only says J-UP and he was trying to tell me its only a $1 card because it only has 3 pieces of a jersey. I showed him that one and he said that I can't compare mine to the one on the bay because the one on ebay has 14 jeresys compared to my 3. Just one of those ::facepalm:: moments

idiots.

Link me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here are the PM's exchanged. I didn't send him anything back after the last one. It was one of those things that just pissed me off I didn't want to say anything and have him start trying to hurt my reputation over there

Originally Posted by clarkzac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging_Fetus
That one went for 6.69 and was a 13 piece. This is a 3 piece. I'd be at like 3.50 dlvd. Sorry. I'd be buying it more just because you wanted to move it then I want it. My plan would be to sit on it and hope he starts off hot next year and then sell it for 7-10. Best Regards, Jasen.

I don't see how that is a 13 piece. Its just 13 die-cuts in the card. They are all only 3 pieces, hence the name Triple Threads

It's actually a 14 piece. More of the jersey. If the 3 pieces sold the same as the 5 and the 7 and the 14 I'd agree, but they don't. The product is called triple threads because the main pull is a triple thread but the ones with the more pieces are much harder pulls, just look at the odds. I understand what your saying but its not how it works. Look at all the 3 pieces out of /36 that didn't sell and were listed for 4-5$. I appreciate the offer but I think we are just too far apart. Too me it's a $1 card and then 2.50 in shipping which is why I offered 3.50. I have a bunch of dbacks cards just like this that I can't get anything for unfortunately. It sucks that Upton sucked this year. GLWS, best regards, Jasen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts