Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Canseco Triple Threads - !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
I was hoping there would be a chance(MIRACLE) that Canseco would be included - Maybe one day!(Won't happen) At least I have these to appease me.

502.jpg

501.jpg

1-3_zps13c41120.jpg

2-3-Copy_zps7a3f2561.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Accidentally disliked the post when I was trying to like pine tar's postie. TTT imo is just an awefull product. No part of this is appealing to me personally. Supposed 6,7,8,9,10,11,12+ swatch gu when its 12 cut-outs and 1 jersey/bat piece under the cardboard. Terrible product and product value to just drop on collectors. Also, after 4 or 5 weeks, everything loses value for a reason.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Accidentally disliked the post when I was trying to like pine tar's postie. TTT imo is just an awefull product. No part of this is appealing to me personally. Supposed 6,7,8,9,10,11,12+ swatch gu when its 12 cut-outs and 1 jersey/bat piece under the cardboard. Terrible product and product value to just drop on collectors. Also, after 4 or 5 weeks, everything loses value for a reason.

Agreed. Prices seem to soften with this rather quickly after release.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts