Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads Incorrect Swatches!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Correct me if I am seeing something wrong.

$T2eC16RHJGQE9noM,Bu7BQ(hGiOF3!~~60_57.JPG

www.ebay.com/itm/170913758079

MLB Hologram FJ 745245

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/index.jsp

price.jpg

Last edited:

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
If they can't keep these straight (and you would think it would be pretty easy) then what else do they screw up. The probably put Jeff Manto's jersey pieces on Mickey Mantle's card.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
And this is why I don't touch GU cards with a 10-foot pole. It's laughable that they allowed this to happen on cards like these, where the evidence is in plain view. Thanks Topps!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Like BG or hate him he would fix this........what will Topps do? Who is going to bring it to their attention? My guess they will pass the blame to MLB saying the sticker is wrong.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
On the ONLY fool-proof items that Topps can protect from errors, they still fall short. Remember when we were all calling for authentication systems on the card that linked to the actual jersey? Well, apparently that would solve nothing.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Somebody tweet it to those numb skulls at Topps and post a link.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
I think the only reasonable explanation is that someone pulled the Price as well, but switched the stickers between the two laundry tag cards so as to make Topps look bad. Pathetic.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I think the only reasonable explanation is that someone pulled the Price as well, but switched the stickers between the two laundry tag cards so as to make Topps look bad. Pathetic.

And the same happened with the Halladay?

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008

The holograms are tamper-proof. You can't switch them without destroying them.

Members online

Latest posts