Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Ok guys I have 60 DANIEL HUDSON 2011 Tier One AUTOS /699....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raging_Fetus

Oct 11, 2012
Freeport, IL
As the title says, I have 60 or so Daniel Hudson tier one autos /699. Lol. A LCS in Arizona asked me to grab as many as possible for him as he is older and not good on eBay. After buying all them for him to take to a show, he suddenly retired and moved. Lol. Just curious if anyone was interested in taking them off my hands? For sale or for trade. I won't sell them for $1 each because I could just do that to the guy who buys them for that here. I paid an avg of $6 each with shipping. I know I'm going to lose cash, that I have come to grips with. At worst ill just sit on them and wait for him to comeback stronger then ever as most guys do now after TJ surgery and wait till he has 2 or 3 good starts and try to break even. But if someone here would like to take them and dump them here and there please PM me.

Raging_Fetus

Oct 11, 2012
Freeport, IL
Yea cactus. Old man, only sells mostly vintage.but these weren't for him directly. It's a longer story then what I posted, but that's pretty close to the jist of it. He was doing a favor for a guy who used to pack search but basically has been banned from any retail place and every LCS left in Phoenix. He's been known as Packrat since the middle 90's. he turned to doing shows and flipping prospects. These were bought for him and he basically backed out after Hudson got hurt and told the owner to tell me since he was retiring after the season he wouldn't have time to dump all these so he didnt want them anymore. Lol. Btw only 49 left now. Lol.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts