Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yay or nay - retail exclusive parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I for one can't stand them mainly because here in Japan there is no retail available to rip. Also they can be a real pain in the ass to find on ebay.

Like 'em or hate 'em?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I don't care for them. There are already too many parallels and the retail parallels just add even more to the mix. I would actually like to see less parallels overall.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Obviously Yay...

If my choice is to buy retail with no extra value/cards or some extra value/cards, then I'll take the extra value/cards in retail parallels every time.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I love them! You can buy a Topps Blaster from Wal-Mart or Target, sell off the Manu-patch for $5-10 (occasionally more) and then list the 12 parallels for $1 or 2. You can usually get $10-15 back guaranteed (and sometimes well more than the price of the box) out of each blaster box which makes them a really good deal if you are basically just interested in putting together the base Topps set or just are looking for a cheap low risk break.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'm cool with them. Aren't the orange refractors from topps chrome retail exclusive? I love me some orange!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts