Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any auto experts on here? Does this item look legit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Hey guys. I bought this helmet earlier last year as a birthday present for the girl I was dating at the time. She was a HUGE Falcons fan so I thought it would be the perfect gift. I had a hard time finding a mini helmet that had a lot of the team on it, then came across this on eBay and had to get it. Well when we broke up she gave me the helmet back so its time to sell since I have a new girlfriend and she doesn't really like me having this knowing the story behind it lol.

The Falcons are doing well this year and mini helmets of guys like Gonzalez and Ryan seem to be selling pretty well and this has quite a few autos on it.

I have looked at all the autos myself and compared them and they all look legit to me, but I just want some other opinions on it.

It does have a COA from All-American Authentication, but I have no idea who the hell they are, so needless to say the COA doesn't really matter.

I was just going to use PSA Quick Opinion but you have to submit a current ebay auction or auction item for them to look at it, so I don't think the pics I have taken of mine I can just submit for them to look at.

The players on this helmet include:

Matt Ryan
Michael Turner
Tony Gonzalez
Roddy White
Michael Jenkins
Mike Peterson
Dunta Robinson
Jason Snelling
Harry Dougles
Brent Grimes
Matt Bryant
Coach Mike Smith

Also any idea of value on this?

Its a pretty cool piece. I would just submit it to PSA but it would cost $100 and I just don't have that kind of money right now. I'm about 90% sure all of the autos are real, just not sure about the COA.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

001.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I'm not real familiar with Falcons autos but they seem to look pretty good. I know I pulled a ton of Harry Douglas and that auto looks familiar.

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
Seems to look legit, roddy's signature is an earlier one, he usually just signs with an R now, the snelling on the side looks good, some of the sigs not sure people would fake ie: Michael Jenkins, Harry Douglas, Matt Bryant, etc, I am not familair with the COA though?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Yea I'm not familiar with the COA either. I've heard of people submitting their stuff to PSA and it come back authentic. Like you guys have said, they look legit to me too. I appreciate the opinions guys thank you!

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
could throw up an ebay auction with it and link it to PSA. the matt ryan auto looks a little off though; could've been a rush after fall practice or something.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Thanks for the opinions guys. I guess I could just list it on eBay and then link the auction to PSA Quick Opinion like nappyd said. The Matt Ryan is the only one I was iffy about as well nappyd. It looks so close but like you said he could have rushed it or something.

Any ideas of a value on it? I don't want to list it for two little in case someone ends up bidding.

I was just thinking of doing $200 auction 3 day auction for it. If it sells for that with the current COA then great! If it doesn't hopefully the Quick Opinion will help out.

If PSA says it's most likely legit, does this increase value at all? Like if I put it in the description are people more likely to bid? I've never done the Quick Opinion thing before. Do they send you some kind of documentation saying it's most likely real or do they just send an email saying it?

Members online

Latest posts