Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any info on this Johnny Damon auto'd postcard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've asked this before but since we have a bunch of Balitmore and A's fans here, does anyone here have any idea what this is?

The postcard is from Baltimore, the trading card is from 2001 Finest and to my non-expert eye, the auto looks legit...

Had it for a while but no idea where/when I got it from.

Maybe from a public event of some kind?

Any info?

IMG_5851.jpgIMG_5853.jpg

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I talked to a buddy who’s a big Baltimore oriole collector, he said those post cards were sold in hotel gift shops and is guessing the card was taped on after. Maybe someone saw Damon at the team hotel, wanted to get something signed, grabbed the souvenir post card then taped the card on after to know who it was?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I talked to a buddy who’s a big Baltimore oriole collector, he said those post cards were sold in hotel gift shops and is guessing the card was taped on after. Maybe someone saw Damon at the team hotel, wanted to get something signed, grabbed the souvenir post card then taped the card on after to know who it was?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
That was kinda what I thought.

Thank you and your buddy for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts