Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's a crisp, 70 degrees already this morning. Going to get hot today. Glad they already have the AC on at work!

Anyone care to share an opinion? What are your thoughts on game used items for your PC players? I really cannot stand GU cards, unless they're nice patches. That said, by not adding them to my PC I am leaving a lot of cards on the table. I've been trying to acquire autos, RC's, patches, refractors and inserts of my guys, but thinking about adding GU also. Just do not like it.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning gents.

Been at work since 345 yesterday afternoon. My replacement called in sick and it took them an hour to find someone else to cover the shift, who will be taking about an hour to get here :(

The only positive is 4 days off straight and over time pay for theae extra few hours

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!

It's a crisp, 70 degrees already this morning. Going to get hot today. Glad they already have the AC on at work!

Anyone care to share an opinion? What are your thoughts on game used items for your PC players? I really cannot stand GU cards, unless they're nice patches. That said, by not adding them to my PC I am leaving a lot of cards on the table. I've been trying to acquire autos, RC's, patches, refractors and inserts of my guys, but thinking about adding GU also. Just do not like it.

I don't mind the game used cards for a PC. I think it's kind of cool to have a piece of a jersey or bat the player used. What I think is totally absurd is the pieces pf dugout bench or stadium seats that some have in them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
Sorry to see Carlton Fisk was another sports figure to get busted for a DUI over the weekend.

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks for the opinions on adding GU to my PC.

On another note, can we change our ID's on this site? Want to go to CatdaddysCards which is what i use pretty much everywhere else.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning!!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts