Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post one card that you really like but don't show much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I know that this is not an original thread (I recall it from before the change to the new look but cannot find it). Here is mine. I love this card, but I just don't show it much. It is the 1/1 cherry wood from Topps Sterling. What is your card?

MantleSterling.jpg

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Very many thanks from Topnotchsy for helping me acquire this beauty, goes quite nicely with my orange refractor.
06lesterplate.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I don't even know if anyone is aware I own this, lol (not that it is that stellar of a card, but it is a Super):

DSC08387.jpg

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I actually don't have a scan on Photobucket (may have one at home?) of a Tristar TNA Red Auto of Sting 2/5 and I don't have a scan (period) of my favorite baseball card in my collection... 2005 Prime Cuts III Timeline Material Custom Nicknames #T-40 – Ryne Sandberg GU bat/glove/hat/jersey – serially numbered 30/50 (relic pieces spell out "RYNO"). Those two, along with the card pictured below (which is the only one of the 3 I pulled myself) are my 3 favorite cards in my collection. All 3 are in my safe deposit box, so its not like I can scan them when I get home.

HulkHoganAuto-1.jpg

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Picked it up for $150, had a really great second half, poised for a nice 2013. Glad I never saw the DPrice. I don't have that kind of money.

diamond1.jpg

Very rare for a VU specific card. Stickers, but still. Commemorating the 2011 squad!
Vandyquad1.jpg

Some oddball cards. Old Tobacco card of VU, a Herb Rich Topps Felt and a three card SGA from Memorial in 1988. Yeah, Will Perdue!
rareVUcards.jpg

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I have had this card the longest in my collection (10+ years) and have no intention of ever moving it. Only got it graded recently for protection not even caring what it graded out as.

suzuki_01bcjap.jpg

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I made a trade for this card with my neighbour back in 1981 when i was 9 years old. I have and will always remember because not long ago i did, i read a short Jackie Robinson's biography. The card wasn't in good shape already at the moment but it didn't really matter to me.
Oh, and it was for a !981 O-Pee-Chee Montreal Expos Andre Dawson.

numeacuterisation0180.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts