Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally got one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I am using a stock ebay picture since it dont matter, got it cheap at the local shop.

968d_1.jpg

How good is topps with redemptions? I know replacing them they are awful but if they say estimated ship date does that mean when they ship or is that when they will push it back further?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I remember from 07 Topps Baseball, I pulled a few redemptions, and received them all within 3 weeks. A great and fast time for any company. It can always vary though, depending on if the cards actually made, waiting for a signature, and whatnot.

BTW - Congrats

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Card Magnet said:
I remember from 07 Topps Baseball, I pulled a few redemptions, and received them all within 3 weeks. A great and fast time for any company. It can always vary though, depending on if the cards actually made, waiting for a signature, and whatnot.

They have been beyond horrible with redemptions lately. The 5 '08 Series 2 redemptions have been sitting in my account since last June and I have a Stadium Club auto sitting since early last December.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ru4scuba said:
They have been beyond horrible with redemptions lately. The 5 '08 Series 2 redemptions have been sitting in my account since last June and I have a Stadium Club auto sitting since early last December.

Thats what I am afraid of, Mr King isnt getting any younger I really hope they dont flake out on these.

This email is to confirm the entry of the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
XXXXXXXX American Heritage B.B. King American Celebrity Auto

We expect to have your redemption card processed and shipped to you no later than: 06-09-2009.

Members online

Latest posts