Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Codebreaker autos - should I grade them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hi guys, need some opinion here: I'm trying to move the cards below, do you think I should have them BGS graded? Or that it doesn't matter since they're 1/1's?

Codebreaker-Sorenstam.jpg
Codebreaker-Mauer.jpg
Codebreaker-Halladay.jpg

Thanks for your input!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Still in awe of those Frenchie...and the 2012 ones will be so much better! I think getting them graded may be a loss of money for you. In my opinion it would not raise the value at all, and I think anyone that would want one would prefer it not in a BGS. My thoughts are for a Felix Hernandez 2012...I already have the base and the red, and if I were to somehow land the 1/1 codebreaker it would be great! If that codebreaker was in a BGS or PSA slab I would hate how it would look both scans wise as well as in my PC next to the other two. Wouldn't stop me from going after it of course, but then I would feel obligated to do the same slabs for the other two and risk a different grade.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
As they're 1/1s it doesn't matter unless, of course, one is collecting slabs, wants the slab for protection. However the 'authentic' label is better than a numerical grade here IMO.

Members online

Latest posts