Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey guys what did I miss in the last 10 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have been working 18 hour days for the last 10 days. I am a lineman for a long island utility and we have been swamped. I haven't logged on. Anything cool happen here or the baseball world. Hook a brother up.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Well, there is some sort of election tonight.

Glad you're ok out there. How have the folks been when you've been restoring power out there ? Unruly or genuinely thankful. Just wondering, since you are, no pun intended, in the eye of the storm out there.

Baseball wise, not much. I think George still likes A&G Red Inks and Cardinals HOF'ers. Frenchie has a codebreaker A&G auto set. And miggy would like to chat.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Missed me asking about the welfare of yourself, Anthony, and Eric to anyone that posted in the northeast.

seriously though, glad you are well.;)

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I have been working 18 hour days for the last 10 days. I am a lineman for a long island utility and we have been swamped. I haven't logged on. Anything cool happen here or the baseball world. Hook a brother up.
Topps Heritage High Number sets sold out on ShopTopps.com

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Up here now myself working with several claims adjusters to get some folks taken care of. There are a lot of claims up here.. LOTS of work for anyone that wants to get into the industry

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Pete Rose has stopped signing autographs
Prospects will no longer be over hyped based on a few HRs in the minors
Terry Bradshaw said that Reggie Bush was chasing a bucket of chicken during a run last weekend.... he later apologized.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
glad u n family r ok, joe

hows the gas situation where u r? im almost tapped out here in queens..holy crap, man..

dave

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Glad to read from you, Joe!! Hopefully you and your family were spared from too much trouble by Sandy...

We are fine. No electric for a week. Had a generator for the family. I was working long shifts putting lights on.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Well we got hit with a noreaster and the snow stuck to the power lines and trees. I saw some lines I put up last week down again. That sucks. See you guys in another ten days.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Well we got hit with a noreaster and the snow stuck to the power lines and trees. I saw some lines I put up last week down again. That sucks. See you guys in another ten days.

Thanks for being out there doing what you do for all the hours that you are. I know around here the power companies, mainly JCP&L, are catching hell and even linemen being verbally attacked and blamed by frustrated customers. Can't be easy doing such a job on little sleep. Thanks again for the hard work!

Members online

Latest posts