Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orioles swap Robert Andino for Trayvon Robinson with Mariners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
We need LF and 2B, so it doesn't surprise me we got Trayvon. But it surprises me we gave up Andino. Not that I'm high on Andino (that guy strikes out looking more than anyone in baseball), but he did play a good 2B defensively. I guess getting Alexi Casilla was a good move.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I wonder if this confirms my suspicion that Dustin Ackley will be our starting left fielder next year.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good get Andino out of the AL East...seems like he always does really good against the Sox.

Seems like a fair swap between both teams.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I'm happy with this move. Andino was likely to be non tendered anyway. At least we got something for him. Andino although solid defensively has always been a rally killer in my eyes. Don't know a ton about Trayvon but getting anything was good.

speedmasterp

Nov 5, 2012
Baltimore, MD
As a big O's fan, i had zero faith in Andino, and no expectations for Robinson. Basically a meaningless deal in my opinion. I'm not a fan of Flaherty either. O's still have some work to do!! Hopefully someone will suprise us this spring.

Members online

Latest posts