Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting Printing error card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
First of all, I am at work on lunch break, so I do not have a scan of it yet. Hopefully tonight if I have time (didn't even have time to finish breaking my case last night). However, I pulled a Bowman Orange /250 of Detroit Tigers draft pick and former Florida State Seminole, Hunter Scantling. The card itself is normal and numbered on the back. The front of the card, however, is missing all the print. It is just the normal outline of the card, but does not have his name, position, or "1st Bowman Card" printed on it. Anyone come across this or am I holding onto a very rare error? I will try to get a scan late tonight or tomorrow night if I get a chance.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
printing error. some might be interested, but most see it as defective.

Definitely a printing error... but I am curious if this is common to all of his Bowman Orange cards or if what I have is a true rarity. I did not see any live or completed E-Bay auction for his Bowman Orange. There is a Chrome Orange refractor listed and several of the blue refractors /250, but nothing of the Bowman Orange /250 yet.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Okay, thank you for the info. Since I live in Tallahassee, FL, and Hunter went to Florida State, I have met him a few times. In fact, his girlfriend (whom he has been dating since they were in the 8th grade) was a cocktail waitress/bartender at my favorite sports bar in town for 3 years. I already sent her a Facebook message and asked if she/he wanted any of his cards I pull from the case, and maybe he will autograph one for me. She is graduating this semester, so she might be too busy preparing for finals right now.

Members online

Latest posts