Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Older card Values... Little help Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
As I've been going through my collection of older cards, I came across these (check the scans). They are from 1981 (I can show them in the Vintage forum as well if needed) and I'm lost on what they are or could be worth. I could look in a Beckett I suppose but I trust everyone on here so what the heck. The scan doesn't show all of them, I probably have another dozen or so different players.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 23

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I'm guessing they're from the generically named 1981 MSA Mini disc set. I see creases, so not much value. For most of those, in near mint, you're looking at maybe $1 each. The Murray and Fisk would probably go for a little more.

Last edited:

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Unfortunetly, not all of them are in great shape, I think they were giving to me by someone in my family and they have hung out in some boxes over the years. Some are in better shape then others but as a whole, they have seen better days. Appreciate the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts