Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If anyone is trying to make the set or wants to bust- GREAT DEAL on PETE ROSE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I was tempted, but the unsavory combination of no team logos on the uniform, ugly black and white photos and sticker autographs turned me off.
It's sad when Blowout is taking awhile to sell out a product with guaranteed Pete Rose autogrpahs for $12 a pop, but that's what happens when the cards are ugly as hell and Rose autographs are common as dirt.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I was tempted, but the unsavory combination of no team logos on the uniform, ugly black and white photos and sticker autographs turned me off.
It's sad when Blowout is taking awhile to sell out a product with guaranteed Pete Rose autogrpahs for $12 a pop, but that's what happens when the cards are ugly as hell and Rose autographs are common as dirt.

resale might be worth it though. go check out completed auctions. cheapest autos go for $10. plus with the chance at game used redemptions.

Members online

Latest posts