Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just pulled this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
First redemption ever out of blaster at wal-mart lol
Is he any good?
uploadfromtaptalk1355770363289.jpg
Also pulled base Luck, Foles, Fleener, Martin, and Tannehill

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Eh, very good Prospect but he's a Safety on the Bucanners. Two strikes against you there.

He is from Alabama though, which'll help...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Eh, very good Prospect but he's a Safety on the Bucanners. Two strikes against you there.

He is from Alabama though, which'll help...

Please go tell everyone on ebay that safeties don't sell well. It might save me some money. Defense sells just fine.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Lol so far I got something that is below average.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
No, its thin like a regular card.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Care to share why you asked that? Seems like an odd question. Maybe one a packsearcher would ask. I have just never heard anyone ask how thick a redemption card is.

Humm I didnt even think about that when answering, if I knew I would of not answered it.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Yeah...well nothing like the offensive talent they cover eh?

It's not like the 80s and most of the 90s when collectors cared little about defense and even less for DBs. Now, Troy Polamalu outsells everyone else from the 2003 rookie class (Including Romo and Andre Johnson). Revis is the third best selling rookie from the 2007 class (behind AP and Megatron). Charles Woodson is third behind Peyton Manning and Randy Moss from 1998 while his Packers autos regularly bring three figures. I was getting nice money for Patrick Peterson cards last year as well (granted, his kick returns helped). Linemen are getting props these days too. Aldon Smith would be a nice pull from 2011, Clay Matthews is now one of the best pulls from 2009, Suh is one of the better pulls from 2010, and I wouldn't complain pulling a Claiborne auto this year.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Care to share why you asked that? Seems like an odd question. Maybe one a packsearcher would ask. I have just never heard anyone ask how thick a redemption card is.

eh saw the box in target yesterday and picked up a handful, got a michael egnew auto (what i always wanted, a personal collection of dolphins 4th string TE's!) and noticed it was thicker than the rest of the cards. i've never been lucky enough to get a redemption card so thought i'd ask.

also saying that Revis is the 3rd best selling player from the 2007 class is more of a tell at how bad some of those picks turned out to be. a lot of busts & one who died before he could pan out/be a bust. marshawn lynch and patrick willis should outsell him, but they don't have the luxury of playing in new york to have that larger fanbase.

Members online

Latest posts