Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

psa submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
Actually the owner of my lcs (DJ's sportscards in Renton WA) drives them to someone close I think. Not sure if it's bgs or psa but I'll check tomorrow. Maybe I can help us all get a group deal?

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I have some too.

Here are the current specials. I could do some for both the pre and post '56 deals.

[h=3]PSA Grading Specials for February 2013[/h][h=4]PSA Collectors Club Specials[/h]
Collectors Club Special #1:
$6.50 per Card – 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required

• For cards '56 to Present valued under $100 each
  • Regular size, Tallboy, and Thick Memorabilia/Patch cards size cards only
  • For Collectors Club Members Only
  • Turnaround time approximately 30 business days/varies with demand
  • Click here for Full Details!
Collectors Club Special #2:
$8.00 per Card – 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
  • For cards '55 and earlier valued under $100 each
  • Regular size cards and Tallboys only
  • For Collectors Club Members Only
  • Turnaround time approximately 20 business days/varies with demand
Collectors Club Special #3:
$10 Reviews
  • For PSA graded cards valued under $250 each
  • For Collectors Club members only
  • Turnaround time approximately 20 business days/varies with demand

:)

Last edited:

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
I am not in the collectors club but I have at least 10 I would submit for special # 1. Any collectors club people out there willing to spearhead a submission?

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
Ive never submitted before but i would be interested. Have about 10. Can anyone point me to a thread explaining risks/costs/process of a group sub? If my #d/5 luck comes back with a bent corner im I outta 'luck'? What about requesting grading limits do i dont get a slabbed 6 back on my rivera diamond rookie? Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Threeboyz
Try Beckett's raw card review at a show
You will get the card graded on the spot
If it comes back in an acceptable grade then just submit it to Beckett for the slab

They"l give you a discount on the slab ing price if you do that

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Ive never submitted before but i would be interested. Have about 10. Can anyone point me to a thread explaining risks/costs/process of a group sub? If my #d/5 luck comes back with a bent corner im I outta 'luck'? What about requesting grading limits do i dont get a slabbed 6 back on my rivera diamond rookie? Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Pro's of using FCB's BGS Group sub:
1) saves money - the "per card" fee might be similar to going straight through BGS, but the FCB group sub includes ALL associated costs including taxes, return shipping, and insurance, which can easily add $20-$50 to an order if you sent directly to BGS yourself
2) many people, myself included, think that BGS is a little easier on large orders

Con's
1) takes more time- using a group sub, you send the cards to a 3rd party, who sends them to BGS. BGS then send them back to the 3rd party, who then ships them back to you. This can add 5 - 8 days to your total turnaround time

Regarding your other questions:
1) cards can be damaged in transit, it doesn't matter if you send directly to BGS or use an intermediary
2) you can reguest "minimum grades" whether you send directly or use a group sub. If a card does not meet the minimum grade that you specify, then BGS will not slab it and will send you a special post-it note detailing why your card did not meet min grade

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Pro's of using FCB's BGS Group sub:
1) saves money - the "per card" fee might be similar to going straight through BGS, but the FCB group sub includes ALL associated costs including taxes, return shipping, and insurance, which can easily add $20-$50 to an order if you sent directly to BGS yourself
2) many people, myself included, think that BGS is a little easier on large orders

Con's
1) takes more time- using a group sub, you send the cards to a 3rd party, who sends them to BGS. BGS then send them back to the 3rd party, who then ships them back to you. This can add 5 - 8 days to your total turnaround time

Regarding your other questions:
1) cards can be damaged in transit, it doesn't matter if you send directly to BGS or use an intermediary
2) you can reguest "minimum grades" whether you send directly or use a group sub. If a card does not meet the minimum grade that you specify, then BGS will not slab it and will send you a special post-it note detailing why your card did not meet min grade

So what is the likelihood that the 3rd party sabotages your order / cards?

The carriers (UPS, FedEx or USPS) can damage product and the 3rd party could mishandle or whatever - seems a bit too much trust is needed....
Thoughts?

Members online

Latest posts